CONCRETE FORM SETTER & FINISHER
We are expanding and are seeking a skilled, fast, all round experienced concreter. This is an exciting opportunity for experienced concreters to learn a new skill and work with GFRC (Glass Fibre Reinforced Concrete).
Be part of our small friendly team, working throughout Manawatu and the lower north island.
You must be 100% punctual, honest and reliable and a hard worker. Be able to work unsupervised at concrete pours with the possibility of stepping up into a leadership role.
You will need a 'can do' attitude, show initiative, have an eye for detail and work proactively.
You must be prepared for early starts, to work 6 days a week and away from home when required.
We are offering a competitive hourly rate negotiable on applicants skill level, quality of workmanship and great references.
- Previous experience in this line of work essential.
- Drug Free - tests may be undertaken at anytime.
- Valid Full Drivers License with transport to get to and from work.
- Have good stamina and be able to perform tasks that include: heavy lifting, kneeling, crouching and reaching.
- Have 2 references from previous employers.
This role is very multi skilled and will see the successful applicant working alongside a small team striving to deliver consistent high standards of work with a friendly, family owned and operated atmosphere.
If you meet the about requirements we would love to hear from you!
Please email CV & Cover Letter to Jacynda - email@example.com